Updated: September 25, 2015
Information we collect and receive
We collect different kinds of information. Some of it is personally identifiable and some is non-identifying or aggregated. Here are the types of information we collect or receive:
- Account and profile information. There is no requirement to create an account for use of the application. However, the user must log into their Facebook account to share the information provided.
- Billing information. The application is free and therefore we have no need to collect billing information from users.
- Geo-location information. Precise GPS from mobile devices is collected only with your permission. WiFi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location.
- Service integrations. Users have the ability to share information through the application via Facebook. No other services exist within the application.
- We do not receive or store your passwords for any of these services.